A | CORIANDER & BERGAMOT 250G CANDLE
Arokiyam has taken the refreshing scents of Coriander and Bergamot to create a 100% natural candle with an uplifting fragrance.
With top notes of Coriander, Bergamot, and Galbanum, the blend also includes middle notes of Geranium, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, and base notes of Oakmoss, Olibanum (Frankincense), Vetiver, Cedarwood, and Patchouli, as well as other naturals.
Poured into a handmade recycled glass, this luxury Coriander & Bergamot Candle is simple and minimal in design. Each candle is made using a vegan soy and coconut wax blend and 100% natural fragrances. It’s free from parabens, SLS, phthalates, and other harsh chemicals.
These vegan candles are infused with scents inspired by the exotic ingredients that grow naturally in Sri Lanka and combined with well-loved classics. In this case, Coriander from Sri Lanka and classic Bergamot are combined to create a completely unique scent. These luxury blends use the very best that nature has to offer to create a fragrance to suit your lifestyle.
- Uplifting Coriander and Bergamot fragrance
- Hand-poured and made locally in London
- Glass Vessel handmade using recycled glass
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Vegan wax made from a luxury blend of coconut and soy
- Features a cotton wick with a 50 hour approximate burn time
- 100% Natural fragrance oils - free from Parabens, SLS, phthalates and other harsh chemicals
- Natural fragrances include: Bergamot, Coriander, Galbanum, Jasmine, Oakmoss, Olibanum, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchouli as well as other naturals
- Simple and stylish design - wax presented in a recycled glass vessel with Arokiyam London logo to the front
- Inspired by the exotic natural ingredients grown in Sri Lanka
- All labels on the Candle are biodegradable, made from 95% sugar cane fibers and 5% hemp and linen
- 1% of profit goes tree planting initiatives
- The plastic-free product packaging uses no glue for easy recycling and can be re-used as a gift box by turning inside out.
Minimal no-plastic Shipping packaging to reduce waste.