Y | VETIVER & CINNAMON 250G CANDLE
With middle notes of Cinnamon and base notes Vetiver, Y also includes middle notes of Carrot Seed, Cardamom, Myrrh, Cypress, and base notes of Cistus, Olibanum (Frankincense), and Cedarwood as well as other naturals.
This characterful blend is designed to help you unwind. Your candle is made using soy and coconut wax, scented with 100% natural fragrances. The wax is then poured into a handmade recycled glass and finished with our simple logo to the front.
Free from parabens, SLS phthalates, and other harsh chemicals, Y offers a subtle warming fragrance without becoming overpowering. Each candle has an approx. 50 hours of burn time - we recommend burning for 2-4 hours at a time for best results.
Arokiyam's unique scents combine key ingredients from Sri Lanka, and classic ingredients that you already know and love. Y uses woody Vetiver and warming cinnamon inspired by Sri Lanka infused with classic Cedarwood and Frankincense. Y is an unforgettable scent and can be enjoyed all year round.
- Relaxing Vetiver and Cinnamon fragrance
- Hand-poured and made locally in London
- Glass Vessel handmade using recycled glass
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Vegan wax made from a luxury blend of coconut and soy
- Features a cotton wick with a 50 hour approximate burn time
- 100% natural fragrance oils - free from Parabens, SLS, phthalates and other harsh chemicals
- Natural fragrances include: Vetiver and Cinnamon, Carrot Seed, Cardamom, Vetiver, Cistus, Myrrh, Cypress, Olibanum (Frankincense), Cedarwood as well as other naturals
- Simple and stylish design - wax presented in a recycled glass vessel with Arokiyam London logo to the front
- Inspired by the exotic natural ingredients grown in Sri Lanka
- All labels on the Candle are biodegradable- made from 95% sugar cane fibers and 5% hemp and linen
- 1% of profit goes tree planting initiatives
- The plastic-free product packaging uses no glue for easy recycling and can be re-used as a gift box by turning inside out.
Minimal no-plastic Shipping packaging to reduce waste.